2 very ripe medium bananas
1 C peanuts (roasted, unsalted)
1 ½ C almond flour
½ C raisins
1 t baking soda
½ t real salt
1 ½ t cinnamon
1 ½ t vanilla extract
3 T honey (or 2 servings of stevia) Adjust for sweetness.
- Put all ingredients (except ½ C peanuts and raisins) in food processor.
- Blend until mostly smooth. Check sweetness.
- Stir in ½ C chopped peanuts and raisins.
- Grease cookies sheet with coconut oil. Scoop cookie shapes onto sheet.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until firmer top and mostly cooked in the middle.
These cookies are MARVELOUS!! Such a fun treat! They are the firmness of cookies with wheat and texture is almost identical! The nutty flavor pairs great with the bananas, I’m sure almond butter would be great too! They are chewy and moist- you’ve got to try ’em. It makes approx 2 dozen medium cookies. They should freeze great to if you want to make a couple of batches for a trip or to have handy when you or your kids want a sweet snack!