Inspired by: The Well fed Homestead
3 T raw cacoa
3 T raw honey
¾ C unsweetened shredded coconut
½ C coconut oil
3 T ghee/butter
3/4 C almond flour (should be fine with ½ C)
3/4 C peanut butter
½ c roasted peanuts-chopped- optional
Stevia to taste (maybe 4-5 servings) OR ½ c raw honey total
¼ t real salt
- Mix most ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- If using nuts or other mix-ins, stir in now.
- Line 8X8 pyrex with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture into dish, smooth out.
- Freeze until firm (30 minutes), store in fridge or freezer. Easy-peasy!
- For darker chocolate fudge, double the cacoa.
- Get creative with add-ins! Dried cherries, goji berries, coconut chunks, chopped almonds or cashews.
- Try almond butter instead of PB if you are adding dried fruit.